How do you think about America? The Pew Research Global Attitude Project has tracked opinion in 39 countries to see how the public think about the United States, and then Business Insider, Australia rendered the data in the below heat map.
According to the map:
- Philippines, Ghana, and Israel even have higher opinion of the U.S. rather than Americans.
- Among all the Asian countries, South Koreans have the highest opinion towards the U.S.
- People in Pakistan are most unfavorable towards the U.S. among all the interviewed countries.
Detailed bar chart report can be seen HERE.
Map Reviews: 3.5/5 Stars
The static world map and bar chart can be combined into an interactive map in few steps:
- Create heat map by importing heat map data
- Create mouseover infobox for each region
- Insert bar chart image into each infobox
- External links can also be added to the regions for additional information